- Air Conditioning
- Home Performance
- Energy Audits
- Commercial Services
Brower Mechanical serves Sacramento, Elk Grove, Galt, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Roseville, Rocklin, Auburn, Davis, Yuba City and Granite Bay with a full range of heating, air conditioning, building performance and solar services.
Fast facts about Brower Mechanical:
- Established in 1979
- Known for deep expertise in all aspects of HVAC
- Local leader in energy efficiency and building performance
- Expert, friendly team – ready to help
With over 3 decades of experience in the Northern California residential and commercial HVAC markets, we have learned that change is constant and each customer deserves a unique and singular focus. Today, we are proud to say that Brower Mechanical has become a local leader in energy efficiency and solar – two areas of highest importance to almost all our clients.
Building science is a core part of our installation process for all systems – commercial and residential. It's not rocket science, but it does require a whole-home or whole-building approach that not every company can claim. Whatever the immediate need is for your space, we'd love the opportunity to show you how that single component interacts with the full picture – and how we can help in a lasting, efficient way.
Brower Mechanical's capabilities include:
- Consultation on government rebates and energy efficiency financing
- The full range of heating and air conditioning products, from traditional systems maintenance to new installations of geothermal, radiant and mini-splits
- Energy audits, home performance and overall building health
- Solar electric and water heating
- Commercial services – from locally owned businesses to national firms
Brower is fully involved in the communities we serve. We help educate companies and homeowners on energy efficiency throughout the region (and we enjoy a good community picnic just as much). As a vision-focused business, we know that the future of energy here in Northern California will not look like the present. Let's work together in that exciting process!