- Air Conditioning
- Home Performance
- Energy Audits
- Commercial Services
At Brower Mechanical, we know that the company and work you dedicate your time should be more than just a job, it should be a fulfilling career. Our team is like a family, where everyone continuously grows and evolves. In fact, 78% of all our employees have been with us for five or more years, and 29% of the team has been a part of Brower for over 10 years!
More Than Just a Job — Committing to the Brower Team
If you’re looking for more than just a job, we’re looking for someone like you to join our team. We focus on a strong company culture fit, high character, trustworthiness, and attention to detail. If you have the right mindset, the technical side of the industry can be trained.
We would like to open a door for you to a new, exciting, and rewarding career. Our Core Values are what sets us apart from the rest.
HVAC Sales Consultant
Service Department Dispatcher/IT Admin
Residential HVAC Installer
Residential HVAC Service Technician
Commercial Wet Side Foreman
Commercial Installation Foreman
Foreman & Journeyman, Commercial HVAC Installer
Electrical Department Coordinator
Home Energy Consultant
The Benefits of Working for Brower Mechanical
When you’re working hard for our team, we make sure you get the benefits you deserve. This includes seven holidays for all our employees, with additional personal and paid vacation days that increase over the course of time. Both part-time and full-time employees are eligible for 3 days of personal time off. Paid vacation days for full-time employees grow from 5 days to 15 days over time, rewarding you for your dedication.
Some of the benefits working at Brower Mechanical but not limited to the following:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tool and equipment assistance with prior management approval
We encourage enthusiasm and excellent performance with bonuses, so your earning potential isn’t confined!
Requirements for Hire
The following are requirements that must be met to be hired for certain positions on our team:
- Employees who are required to drive a Brower Mechanical vehicle are required to show proof of a current and valid driver’s license. We participate in a system that regularly checks state DMV records of all employees who drive.
- Employees who are required to perform their duties within a customer’s property are background checked and drug-screened prior to employment
- Field Technicians are required to pass a physical exam conducted by a third party.
- Field Technicians are required to attend a safety briefing with our in-house safety coordinator prior to employment.
- Field Technicians must pass a job competency test prior to employment.
- Sales Consultants must obtain a sales license through the Contractors State Licensing Board.
If you're interested in working at Brower Mechanical but do not see an open position that fits your skillset, we would still love to hear from you.