- Air Conditioning
- Home Performance
- Energy Audits
- Commercial Services
mPower is a PACE financing program for home energy efficiency upgrades available to the cities of Auburn, Colfax, Folsom, Lincoln, Loomis, Rocklin, Roseville, and the unincorporated areas of Placer County. Payments are included in your property tax - not you!
Brower Mechanical can help you get this funding for your home or business upgrades. mPower is your local source for Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing. Serving the Northern California markets, Brower Mechanical has helped hundreds of customers utilize the mPowerPACE financing option for their energy efficiency improvements.
How it works:
- Determine if your product or service qualifies for PACE financing;
- Apply for the loan through mPower, Placer County's PACE partner;
- Get low interest rates that pays for Brower Mechanical's home upgrade projects, including HVAC, insulation and air sealing, solar, water heaters, and more;
- Pay the loan off over time with payments included in your property tax bill
- If you sell the property, any unpaid loan balance transfers to the new owner
This type of financing is really a no-brainer for qualifying products and services. The funding is available, it's low-interest and it is attached to the property (not you). Instead of paying the full cost of an energy efficiency upgrade out of pocket, you may want to gain the flexibility that mPower gives you to pay over time.
The only thing to be aware of in this process is that loan approval and qualification can take 2 weeks or more. Brower Mechanical has a wealth of experience in working with this procedure and helping our customers get their funding as quickly as possible. We are an mPower-approved contractor, so we're here to make things a little easier for the community.
The bottom line is you don't need to let funding stop you from improving energy efficiency in your home or business.
You have seen the vision of what you want your home or building to be, including the energy efficient systems that can make it better. You are ready to begin installations. Get the help you need for funding from PACE and mPower.